London,UK
I spent my last summer vacation with my parents , sister , and small brother in London. When I arrived to hetro airport. We had took a taxi to transferred us from the airport to marriot hotel. When I arrived to the hotel I arrange my luggage and take a rest. In the next day I went shopping in oxford street and I was very afraid because of the swine flu (H1N1) and I decided to wear a musk but then I amend my view . I enjoy a lot of things in London such as: weather , foods , shops and the hyde park. Actually my last vacation was wonderful for me. I am never going to forget it. In particular because my family and I spent glad time full of happiness and fun and I decided to visit London another time but not in the summer vacation because it is very crowded.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
70%
ReplyDeleteVerb errors:
1. We had took a taxi to transferred us
2. I arrange my luggage and take
3. I amend
4. I enjoy
I'm surprised that you got this done in time! I think you had a great time in London even though it was crowded.